Advancing Service Together
For over 15 years, Field Service has brought together cross-industry service, support and customer success leaders to build world-class operations.
With forward-looking content and unique session formats, the Field Service Virtual Summit is designed to help you achieve service excellence and drive profitability by learning from the world’s biggest and most innovative manufacturers.
“Field Service is the number one conference to learn what’s happening in service today.”
US Country Service Manager
“Attending Field Service is critical to any organization looking to transform their field workforce.”
Head of Field Service
“The sense of community you’ll find at Field Service is unlike any other show.”
Field Operations Manager
“I’ve gained strategies that have helped us grow, and take us to the next level.”
National Service Manager
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
They’re Brave. They’re Bold. They’re Innovative. And They’re All Speaking at Field Service.
Why Field Service Virtual is Rated #1
Learn From The Largest Service Speaking Facility In The World
You’ll listen to 30+ leading expert service speakers for an unbiased view of where the future of service is headed. With 600+ executives in attendance, you’re guaranteed to make new connections, and walk away with actionable insights to take your service program to the next level. All from the comfort of your own remote office.
The Most Interactive
Online Event, Ever
Join your peers for 45+ sessions over three days with multiple tracks and formats to choose from. From 1-to-1 meetings, workshops, matchmaking sessions, roundtables, town halls, lunch and learns, virtual happy hours and much more, you’re guaranteed to bump digital elbows with service and support royalty.
Your One-Stop-Shop For Tech Innovation
At our virtual exhibit hall, you’re one click away from the most innovative suppliers in the service industry. Explore their products, attend 1:1 demos, and learn from their experts. You’ll discover new tech that can help you become a service organization of the future.
Trusted By The World’s Biggest Manufacturers
Bring Your Team & Invite Field Service Friends
Field Service is in the business of people - connections, network building and stories. We love growing our strong community and we want you and your colleagues to be a part of it. Invite members of your team so you can double (and triple) up on your strategies for free!
Networking, Just A Click Away
Network, learn and benefit from the shared knowledge and experience of your peers at our interactive roundtables. Choose roundtables based on your interests and share conversations that produce actionable takeaways.
These workshops are designed to teach you the practical skills, techniques, and allow you to seek advice from those who’ve done it all before. You’ll be inspired with ideas that will transform your service operation.
From connecting with peers, to asking a speaker that burning question you've been holding on to, live chat is your virtual connection with the B2B Online community. Don't be shy, you’re in good company.
Virtual Happy Hours
On the rocks, neat, chilled or however you prefer - our virtual happy hours are best served for those looking to relax after a long day of strategizing. Grab your favorite drink and join us as we cheers to new friends!
One of a Kind Expo Hall
Visit our virtual sponsor booths to explore products, get information, ask questions and demo the industry’s most innovative solutions. You’ll walk away with the tech that will drive your service program into the future.
Agenda At A Glance
Wed - Sept 30
- Keynote: Surviving the Pandemic: Together, We Shall Overcome
- Keynote: Service Must Go On: Adapting to the “New Normal”
- Panel: New Reality: Driving Business Continuity in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Track A: Emerging Tech – Early Adopter Use Cases
- Track B: Future-Proof Field Service – Optimizing Your Business for Success
- Track C: Customer Experience – a New Form of Currency?
- Track D: Change Management in Times of COVID-19
Thurs – Oct 1
The Digitization of Field Service
- Keynote: The Merge of Customer Experience & Digital Technologies
- Keynote: Leveraging Data Mining to Create a Proactive Service Approach
- Panel: Key Technologies Field Service Organizations Should Be Investing In Today
- Technology Innovation & Investment Meetups
- Track A: Data-Driven Field Service
- Track B: Customer Success
- Track C: Network & Logistics Management
- Virtual Happy Hour Meet & Greets
Fri – Oct 2
The Evolution of Customer Needs
- Keynote: Integrating the Voice of the Customer in Your Strategy
- Keynote: Rethinking Field Service Fundamentals During COVID-19
- Panel: Leveraging Predictive Analytics & Maintenance for Improved Customer Service
- Keynote: Continuous Customer Buy-In and Contract Renewal:
- Track A: Disruptive Technology Adoption
- Track B: Change Management & Continuous Improvement
- Technology Innovation Theater
- Virtual Toolbox Talks
Everyone is eager to share with and learn from each other; there’s a real sense of community here that you don’t find at other events. I feel very inspired!David Douglas, Vice President, Service Management, Scientific Games
One Of A Kind Audience
From the largest organizations in manufacturing and residential/commercial services, to small and medium-sized companies, Field Service is for organizations who want world-class service and field operations.