April 17 - 20, 2018
JW Marriott Palm Desert Resort & Spa, CA
Field Service Awards
Field Service 2018 Best-In-Class Awards
To recognize outstanding efforts in service optimization, we are holding the 2nd annual Field Service Best-In-Class Awards. Nominations are now CLOSED for the 2018 awards and the finalists will be announced soon.
Nominate your team, peer, partner, client or yourself for the following categories:
- TEAM: Best Service & Support Strategy Team Implementation
- TECHNOLOGY: Most Effective Technology Deployment To Increase Service Levels
- INNOVATION: Most Innovative Approach To Service Delivery
- Only service organizations may be nominated. Non-service executives will not be considered (though vendors may nominate clients).
- Self-nominations and nominations on behalf of other service organizations are accepted.
- Nominations will be reviewed and the three finalists in each category determined by the Field Service Advisory Board.
- Finalists will be invited to present their program to and take Q&A from the Advisory Board and audience on Tuesday, April 17th. At this time, the Advisory Board will vote for the winners who will be announced and honored at the Field Service 2018 Awards Reception and Platinum Party the evening of Thursday, April 19th.
The three finalists in each category will receive:
- Complimentary registration to all four days of Field Service 2018 (a $3699 value).
- A feature on the Field Service Awards page web site.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Congratulations To Our 2017 Award Winners & Finalists
Best Service & Support Strategy Team Implementation
- Winner: Charles Hughes, Director of Field Service, Walgreens, IT Field Service
- 2nd Place: John Ashcroft, Director of Field Service & Support, Fresenius Kabi
- 3rd Place: Marco Espericueta, Senior IT Supervisor, Austin Energy
Most Effective Technology Deployment To Increase Service Levels
- Winner: Sarah Rodermund, Director of Field Service, Vivint Smart Home
- 2nd Place: David Douglas, VP Service Management, Scientific Games
- 3rd Place: Renee Cacchillo, SVP Customer, Brand & Technology, Safelite AutoGlass
Most Innovative Approach To Service Delivery
- Winner: Sal Sorrentino, Director of Program Development, KONE
- 2nd Place: Steve Hallock, COO, Reliable Heating & Air
- 3rd Place: Nate Beckman, Senior Business Analyst, Safelite AutoGlass