April 21 - 24, 2020
JW Marriott Palm Desert Resort & Spa, CA
To recognize outstanding efforts in service optimization, we are holding the 4th annual Field Service 2020 Best-In-Class Awards. Nominations are now being accepted here until February 14, 2020. See below for a list of the 2019 Award Winners and Finalists.
Nominate your team, peer, partner, client or yourself for the following categories:
- TEAM: Best Service & Support Strategy Team Implementation
- TECHNOLOGY: Most Effective Technology Deployment To Increase Service Levels
- INNOVATION: Most Innovative Approach To Service Delivery
- Nominations must be received by February 14, 2020.
- Only service organizations may be nominated. Non-service executives will not be considered (though vendors may nominate clients).
- Self-nominations and nominations on behalf of other service organizations are accepted.
- Nominations will be reviewed and the three finalists in each category determined by the Field Service Advisory Board.
- The three finalists from each category will be invited to present their program in front of Field Service attendees, thus will receive complimentary registration to the entire event, April 21 – 24 at the JW Marriott Palm Springs, CA. Each finalist will have four minutes to give an overview of their program and its results, and then 6 minutes to answer questions posed by the Advisory Board to help the Board cast their final vote on the winner of each category. The winners will be honored at the Best-In-Class Awards Reception.
The 2019 Award Winners Were
Best Service & Support Strategy Team Implementation
- Winner: Smart Care Equipment Solutions
- Finalists: Duke Energy Renewables, LaserStar Technologies
Most Effective Technology Deployment To Increase Service Levels
- Winner: John Deere
- Finalists: Boston Scientific, Stanley Black & Decker
Most Innovative Approach To Service Delivery
- Winner: Ricoh USA
- Finalists: CNH Industrial, Case Construction Equipment, SquareTrade (An Allstate Company)