September 30 - October 02, 2020
10:30am - 6pm ET
Thursday, October 1, 2020: ACCELERATING THE DIGITIZATION OF FIELD SERVICE IN RESPONSE TO THE PANDEMIC
Thursday, October 1st, 2020
David Stiger found his service and support calling at Hydromax USA over 11 years ago and has climbed the career ladder to become its Vice President of Gas Solutions. He manages projects across the country in the water, wastewater, and gas market sectors.
David has developed many of the best practices utilized by Hydromax nationwide, and he is joining us to share practical recommendations on how to overcome employee engagement and change management hurdles driven by the digitization. Key takeaways include:
- Field personnel training for a successful rollout of digital tools
- Employee engagement feedback and metrics analysis
- How does a Learning Management platform assist the project management?
- New employee onboarding
- Filtering feedback to find the action items
- Modularizing complex training tasks