April 26 - 30, 2021
10:30am - 6pm ET
Wednesday, September 30, 2020: DEEP-DIVE WORKSHOP DAY: FIELD SERVICE IN THE ERA OF COVID-19
Wednesday, September 30th, 2020
Karin Hamel leads Services for the U.S. Digital Buildings business at Schneider Electric, a $28.6 billion global leader in providing digital solutions for energy efficiency and sustainability. A leader who is recognized for establishing a culture of success to drive shareholder value, Karin is highly regarded for scaling organizations to long term sustainable performance, maintaining a customer -centric approach, and enhancing long-term profitability through operational excellence. Her diverse background comprised of sales, marketing and operations gives her unique perspective to drive the necessary transformation within services.
Karin’s keynote offers an overview of Schneider Electric’s proactive response to the pandemic, the steps her service units took to identify critical accounts that needed uninterrupted support, the prioritization efforts associated with resource optimization, and strategy adjustments for post-quarantine period and beyond. Key takeaways include:
- Analyzing which customer accounts would receive relief from the Coronavirus Stimulus Package and its impact on their business during and after the pandemic
- Evaluating the existing infrastructure and identifying areas for improvement, ensuring service delivery to critical accounts
- Pivoting the growth plan and identifying new revenue generation streams throughout the healthcare crisis management period
- Leveraging automation of processes, systems and tools to minimize costs and maximize service delivery in response to the pandemic
- Deploying lean and agile operating model to gain cost efficiencies
*This presentation will not provide any general health guidance or recommendations on public health matters
Friday, October 2, 2020: THE EVOLUTION OF CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS IN TIMES OF COVID-19 AND BEYOND
Friday, October 2nd, 2020
Alongside with the digital transformation gaining its pace, service organizations across all industries are facing the increasing challenge of high competition and constant talent shortages that jeopardize the ability to meet customer expectations. So what are the do’s and don’ts of talent recruitment in today’s digital age, and what can you do beyond the onboarding phase to keep your new hires employed, engaged and happy to be a part of your team? Our expert panelists will discuss:
- The evolving nature of the Field Service Engineer role – what skills can be brought to the table as a whole?
- What are the best approaches to talent base diversification?
- How can you develop effective onboarding, engagement programs, and career paths to retain your skilled technicians?
- What are some of the key technologies and tools that can help you boost employee engagement and satisfaction?
- Retiring workforce and transferring their knowledge to the future generation of technicians