April 26 - 30, 2021
10:30am - 6pm ET
Thursday, October 1, 2020: ACCELERATING THE DIGITIZATION OF FIELD SERVICE IN RESPONSE TO THE PANDEMIC
Thursday, October 1st, 2020
12:50 PM Panel Key Technologies Field Service Organizations Should Be Investing In Today to Ensure Business Continuity and Growth in a Post-Pandemic Economy
Join us for a live, interactive discussion about the key technologies that will be driving the future of field service in the post-pandemic world. Key takeaways include:
- The new norm: accelerating investments in digital in order to meet customers’ evolving needs in the post-pandemic economy
- The next level of service automation: elevating service digital maturity to the next level
- Business continuity: identifying hidden business opportunities coming out of the pandemic and capitalizing on them
Friday, October 2, 2020: THE EVOLUTION OF CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS IN TIMES OF COVID-19 AND BEYOND
Friday, October 2nd, 2020
Alongside with the digital transformation gaining its pace, service organizations across all industries are facing the increasing challenge of high competition and constant talent shortages that jeopardize the ability to meet customer expectations. So what are the do’s and don’ts of talent recruitment in today’s digital age, and what can you do beyond the onboarding phase to keep your new hires employed, engaged and happy to be a part of your team? Our expert panelists will discuss:
- The evolving nature of the Field Service Engineer role – what skills can be brought to the table as a whole?
- What are the best approaches to talent base diversification?
- How can you develop effective onboarding, engagement programs, and career paths to retain your skilled technicians?
- What are some of the key technologies and tools that can help you boost employee engagement and satisfaction?
- Retiring workforce and transferring their knowledge to the future generation of technicians