April 26 - 30, 2021
10:30am - 6pm ET
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Service Operations
Wednesday, September 30, 2020: DEEP-DIVE WORKSHOP DAY: FIELD SERVICE IN THE ERA OF COVID-19
Wednesday, September 30th, 2020
The Silver Tsunami and COVID-19 pandemic have combined to create a “Perfect Storm” of challenges for field service managers. Tim Spencer, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Service Operations for BUNN-O-Matic, joins Bo Wandell to discuss lessons learned in the early days of the pandemic and how mobile knowledge helped BUNN navigate the perfect storm.
Key takeaways from this workshop include:
- Using mobile knowledge to maintain and improve the customer experience in the face of increasing reliance on 3rd party service partners.
- Ensuring your digital knowledge transformation is designed to fuel positive business outcomes.
- Deploying a digital knowledge solution that will attract and retain new technicians and bridge the gap between the new and retiring generations.
Friday, October 2, 2020: THE EVOLUTION OF CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS IN TIMES OF COVID-19 AND BEYOND
Friday, October 2nd, 2020
With the power of predictive field service, the impossible becomes possible and inefficiencies become the thing of the past. The industry has been transitioning from the reactive to proactive and, recently, predictive service model for several years now, and this panel explores real-life examples of predictive maintenance successes and lessons learned. Join our expert panelists for an overview of:
- First things first: Establishing the foundation for an effective predictive maintenance strategy
- Making sure you are getting the right data from your machines
- Pricing structure changes as a result of predictive maintenance
- Ensuring you have the right technology and processes to support your predictive maintenance strategy